Tuesdays: 6:00 or so
Cost: Donations to pay field fee but absolutely not required.
Description: Our game is a fun, casual pick-up game and we encourage players of all abilities age 18 and older (age 16 or age 17 junior players permitted if accompanied by an approved adult). We strictly follow the no contact rule of Ultimate and are strong advocates of the Spirit of the Game (https://usaultimate.org/spirit-of-the-game/). Those seeking a more intense level of play should look elsewhere.
37nd season starts 3/15/22, weather and field conditions permitting. Announcement made through Google group listed above. Make a request to the contact or join through Moorestown Ultimate Pickup google group.
The majority of COVID restrictions for NJ and for MFS have been relaxed or eliminated! Hooray!
Masking on sidelines and on the field are NOT required
Ongoing common sense COVID guidelines:
- If you feel sick, please DO NOT ATTEND.
- If someone in your immediate social circle/close contact has tested positive for COVID-19, please DO NOT ATTEND until you have a negative test or the quarantine time has passed per CDC guidelines.
- Contact tracing: If you have tested positive for COVID-19, of course DO NOT ATTEND and, if possible, please notify us if you attended a recent session so we can notify the group.
Obviously we cannot guarantee you safety regarding COVID, etc. Do your research. Listen to the official guidance. Use your best judgment.
Runs from DST start in March to DST end in Oct/Nov. Time is earlier in spring and fall due to earlier sunset. Thursday is the make up day.
- Location: Moorestown Friends School (MFS), 110 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ 08057. Fields & parking at the rear of the building.
- MFS is private property and school grounds. There is no smoking/vaping/alcohol/drugs allowed.
- Do not interfere in any way when MFS students/athletics are using the fields.
Drive around left side of school. Our field is generally to the far left.
Bring both white and color shirts (no gray). Cleats recommended.
This game has no comments.
Would you like to add one?