Cost: Donations to pay field fee but absolutely not required.
Description: Game is restarted! Special COVID-19 protocols apply. Please review below and decide whether our game is for you.
All levels, co-ed, fun pickup. Contact strongly discouraged.
Location is Moorestown Friends School.
35nd season starts 3/23/21, weather and field conditions permitting. Announcement made through Google group listed above.
We are implementing a bunch of policies to try and protect everyone, but we cannot guarantee your safety!
If you are not satisfied with the precautions that we implement, now or in the future, then DO NOT PARTICIPATE!!!
Here are the COVID policies:
SIDELINES : - Masks and Social distancing REQUIRED
-- Defensive Marking: Arms-length instead of standard disc-length.
- Masks recommended
- Ultimate gloves recommended.
- We will rotate cleaned game discs during the session.
- We will provide a hand sanitizer.
- We will provide disposable masks in case someone forgets to bring theirs.
- If you feel sick, please DO NOT ATTEND.
- If someone in your immediate social circle/close contact has tested positive for COVID-19, please DO NOT ATTEND until you have a negative test or the quarantine time has expired.
- Contact tracing: If you have tested positive for COVID-19, of course DO NOT ATTEND, and if possible please notify us if you attended a recent session so we can notify the group.
If the above is not acceptable to you, then you will have to wait until the policies change to your liking.
Runs from DST start in March to DST end in Oct/Nov. Time is earlier in spring and fall due to earlier sunset. Get on email list for game start time and postponement or cancellation by making a request to the contact or join through Moorestown Ultimate Pickup google group. Thursday is the make up day.
No alcohol or tobacco of any kind allowed (school grounds).
Drive around left side of school. Our field is generally to the far right.
Bring both white and color shirts (no gray). Cleats recommended.
This game has no comments.
Would you like to add one?