Santa Fe Pick-up Ultimate
Contact: Alex Hopes
Description: Open to all players.
Sunday (5pm) and Tuesday (5:30pm). The game takes place on a field at St John's University. It's the field closest to the tennis courts.
Winter schedule - Tuesdays at 7pm, INDOORS at Cristo Rey Church gymnasium (Nov-April 3/28). It's at the top of Canyon Rd. Parking is around the side of the gym. 1107 Cristo Rey St. $5/ game
- Please wear non-marking shoes--basketball shoes, etc. Hiking/trail running shoes with dark soles are usually a no-go (unless they're specifically non-marking).
Sunday games are OUTDOORS at 4pm. The game takes place on a field at St John's University. It's the field closest to the tennis courts.
The game is very consistent. 12-20 people attend each game. (8-14 during the winter.)
Feel free to text or email me if you have questions.
The rules (if this is annoying to you don't read it):
- Games are 5v5 (4v4 if needed), make it take it, no subs until the game is over. Bring a light and a dark shirt.
- The stall count starts at 5 (and goes to 10).
- If you put the disc through the basket and your teammate catches it in the endzone, it is worth two points. If you make it in the basket off the pull, its worth one.
- Bouncing it off the walls is in play
- You can bounce it off the floor if you yell "skip." @Scott Murray (aka Sunshine) has special dispensation to throw only skips, but he has to yell "no skip" if its through the air. It's in writing now.
- Play within yourself--this is not the place to get hurt.
This game has no comments.
Would you like to add one?