Blueberry Hill Park
Sundays: 9:00 AM
Description: Check our page on Meetup.com to see our playing schedule in 2012; search for "Blueberry Hill Ultimate".
How we play:
*If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you the basics....all are welcome!
* We don't use force defenses, cup defenses, stacks, etc. We play a family-friendly game.
* We aim for easy going gameplay so you won't be given commands on how to run or where to play. Nobody wants to be told what to do.
* We don't keep stall counts as most of us throw in the first few seconds anyway.
* We welcome players of all abilities who make it a point to get everyone involved in the game. Don't make us have to remind you to throw it to your other, open teammates, even if they're not superstar players because, really, none of us are.
* Remember that ultimate frisbee is a non-contact sport. Rough play
is not cool here. Overly aggressive play will earn you a timeout.
* We usually have 7v7, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less.