Scottsdale Tuesday UltimateContact: Toby Mills
Mailing List: n/a
Tuesdays: Arrive around 5:30pm, game ends at dark
Description: *** 05/22/2020 Update ***
* Located on our primary field on the East side of the park
* Game is getting back to normal now that stay-at-home order lifted, will re-evaluate as necessary
* Mid-range recreational level. Beginner friendly.
* This particular weekly game has been going since the late 90s.
* Park in the lot next to the field on the map.
* Primary field is Eldorado park field (East side), parking off 77th Street, currently
* For fall/winter, game moves to secondary/alternate field, which is the softball outfield across the creek (parking on Miller)
* Cleats are recommended, but not necessary.
* Bringing a white and a black shirt helps us balance the teams.
* We play all year long, rain or shine, except for a 2-week break around Christmas.
* Let me know if you want to be on the weekly e-mail invite