Scottsdale Tuesday UltimateContact: Toby Mills
Mailing List: n/a
Tuesdays: Arrive around 5:15pm
Description: *** 03/22/2021 Update ***
* Back to Eldorado park (East side)
* Mid-range recreational level. Beginner friendly.
* This particular weekly game has been going since the late 90s.
* Park in the lot next to the field on the map.
* Primary field is Eldorado park field (East side), parking off 77th Street
* For fall/winter, game moves to secondary/alternate field, which is the softball outfield across the creek (parking on Miller)
* Cleats are recommended, but not necessary.
* Bringing a white and a black shirt helps us balance the teams.
* We play all year long, rain or shine, except for a 2-week break around Christmas.
* Let me know if you want to be on the weekly e-mail invite