Boulder Lunchtime Ultimate - Indoor edition.
Contact: Puneet Pasrich
Wednesdays: 12pm - 2pm from September to May
Fridays: 12pm - 2pm from September to May
Description: Welcome to Boulder Lunchtime Ultimate (BLU) indoor edition, played during Fall, Winter, Spring seasons. We have great pickup at lunch (noon) Wednesdays on the main field of Boulder Indoor Soccer's facility.
Indoor pickup is continuous play and a heck of a workout! It's great to have enough players to play for 2 hours. Substitutions are done on the fly so having more players is wonderful for all. Bring water, cleats, as well as white and dark shirts.
Pay $7 (cash or credit) and fill out the waiver (annually) at the front desk.
We need at least 12 players to commit by 10am to call game on. A game on/off confirmation email is sent via the Google group.
For those interested in joining us, more details follow:
Boulder Indoor Soccer
Noon to 2pm
$7 to BIS.
Indoor rules are slightly different from outdoor:
* Can still catch the disk after it hits the walls/roof
* 4v4 or 5v5 on the field (field is smaller; 7v7 would be insane)
* Stall count starts at 6 (only 5 seconds until stall at "T"en)
* Smaller, inset end zone (score from the sides as well as front)
* Play does not stop on a score; put the disc down, other team picks it up from there and play continues.
* Since play does not stop, subs are allowed "hockey style", at any time** - run to the sideline and tag in a new player. (** but you should try not to sub when your team is on defense).
* IMPORTANT: Keep all doors closed to prevent serious injuries.
* Games are to time (e.g. 20 minutes) rather than a certain score.
Please join the 'Boulder Lunchtime Ultimate' group on Google Groups. Most easily accomplished by emailing 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
See you there!
This game has no comments.
Would you like to add one?