Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee
Description: *** Covid-19 Notice ***
Greetings fellow frisbee-ers! Phase 2 is here and we will resume Low-Contact play at 9:30 on Sunday, June 28th in compliance with MoCo guidelines. Please respect the new rules until it is safe to return to fully normal play. Many players have underlying conditions or have family members who are in high-risk categories. The new rules are below:
• If you think you're sick or were around someone who tested positive for Covid, please stay home.
• When you arrive, please do not congregate on the sidelines. Be sure to space out your stuff (and yourself) at least 3 paces from your neighbors. If we have extra cones, we will use these to mark this spacing.
• The max. outdoor gathering is still 10 people. So we are playing 5v5 with No Subs.
• There will be signups for an Alpha group and a Bravo group with a 10-person limit each. If you show up without an RSVP, you will be assigned to the Poop Group. Poop group players will spectate, film, provide color commentary, replace injured or AWOL players from the A and B group, or play a Poop Group game if there are enough Poop Group players. We highly encourage everyone without a Meetup account to create one and RSVP for the A or B group. This is first come first serve, avoid the Poop Group.
• Do not switch groups unless it's absolutely necessary.
• We will play two games, and possibly a third if people want to stay. Each group will start when there is a quorum. Please come on time.
• Defenders must be at least three paces from the thrower. No getting in anyone's face. Minimize contact on all plays.
• We will sanitize the disc before and after each game. Players will also sanitize their hands before and after each game. Bring your own sanitizing wipes.
• Masks/gaiters are not required but encouraged (on the sidelines).
• High fives unacceptable. Elbow taps acceptable. Butt slaps questionable.